February 28, 2018

Deer Season: Boden Must Have Tunic OOTD

Boden Deer Dress
Boden Must Have Tunic in Black Deer print

I first purchased one of Boden's Must Have Tunics a few years back but returned it because it seemed overpriced for something that was too short to be work-wearable. You can read my first review here. A few years later when I was pregnant with Rosie, a bunch of the tunics were on clearance so I grabbed them in sizes larger than I typically wear and in long-length with the intention of wearing as maternity dresses (as shown). I wore them constantly! I also learned, pregnant belly or not, that the long lengths make them proper dresses on me, rather than mere tunics. Even better, the scoop is just deep enough to enable breastfeeding if that is a concern (but not so deep as to render it work inappropriate).

Boden Deer Print Dress
Boden Must Have Tunic Deer Print Dress

I've been wearing the style ever since I learned the long length trick. Who knew someone only 5'3 would need L?! My newest Must Have tunic is shown above in an all over deer print. This one is still available on the website along with some other print and color options. The prices vary but mine seems to be holding steady price wise. I got a better deal on it after Thanksgiving. If you are curious about fit, the garment measurements under the size guide are very accurate in my experience. I am wearing a 10 L here, which is long enough to be work-friendly and loose enough that it doesn't make me feel exposed. I paired it with black tights, a jacket from Anthropologie, and suede booties.









No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails