February 03, 2015

Cozy OOTD



I wore this outfit on an especially chilly day and needed to keep wearing an over-sized cardigan I planned to only use during my commute. The dress is from See by Chloé via ebay. I was drawn to the large paisley print but when I wear it, I'm not crazy about the dolman design or the length and ruffle of the sleeves so the cardigan helps to mask them. In retrospect, the shapelessness of the cardigan made me look fairly unkempt but it was a good day for looking unkempt. I was busy evaluating student presentations which meant I was hidden mostly behind a desk in the back of the classroom.

Details:
See by Chloé paisley silk twill dress
Gap boyfriend cardigan
Spanx tights
Marc by Marc Jacobs flats

1 comment:

rachel (promiseslikepiecrust) said...

Love the colours of the dress, and I don't think the oversized cardigan is so unkempt. It looks comfortable. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails